Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wal-Mart

Can I tell you how much I HATE Wal-mart (Shayla reminded me that HATE is a bad word). Sorry everybody!
It takes you 20 min to find a parking spot and walk into the store. Their prices are not the greatest and you go for a couple of things and end up with more then you went for. Not to mention the 30-45 min check out time because they only open 5 check stands. The store is also the worst in customer service. I went in the summer time to get a pool for my mom and asked for help to load it (those of you who know me know that I DO NOT ask for help) after I had already tried it on my own and could not lift it. I waited in the isle for 25 min before I just got feed up with it and did it myself pinning my heels under the self and with a hernia. I vowed never to return.
I went to Wal-Mart today to pick up black pants and a black top for Shayla to go under her witch costume.....Needless to say I never found any and I am not patient enough for Wal-mart and all the slow people that do not move there carts out of the middle of the isle. Sorry Michele, I know this is your favorite store and you go there daily !! Maybe it will be better when 5 cities are not in the same store. We will see...

No comments: