Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shayla's Post


I did not post the prev. post. Shayla was suppose to be laying down. Well I guess she had a different idea. She figured out how to post on my blog!!! Does anyone know how to block the Internet????? Carter orders over $100.00 in Pokemon cards (thank goodness he had no idea my credit card was by the computer) and now Shayla blogging! This is the reason she was having a nap. On the way home from Teacher Nisha's we sometimes stop at the park to swing. Today she wanted to stay longer and I didn't so this is what she did to herself on the way home.

I missed the huge hickey she also gave her self. She has done this many other times and My mother-in-law thought that I grabbed her and pinched her. Nope she does it when she is mad because she know she gets a rise out of me!

Shayla took this pic all by herself.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Maybe you need to get her a blog of her own, and maybe Carter can earn some money get a VISA gift card and purchase those pokemon on line. JK Just what you want Carter to start doing online shoppping. I love Shayla's sunglasses.

About us said...

Don't give him any idea's! Thanks if you want the sunglass you'll have to get in line behind Lauren or go the the dollar store and get a pair for yourself.