Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bunko

Friday was Bunko. Of course I had to take my kids with me because it starts at 7:00 and Matt is never home until 7:30 or later when I need to be somewhere ( not planned it just always happens that way) Carter ended up at Marcy's for a sleep over with Chase. Thanks Marcy.
I took these pic's because Matt thinks that Bunko is code word for stripper. He says that he is not the only person that thinks that. My view on it is if I was leaving for a evening to get away why on earth would I waste my time with a man not to mention a half or almost naked one??? It doesn't help that when Matt called Michele's (his sister's)cell my mother yells in the back ground "take it off!!" so of course everyone starts in on it and then It makes him really wonder what goes on at Bunko. :) If he really only new that we talked about vasectomies and that I was really disappointed that there was no internal involved or stitches, come on what kind of surgery is that.

My mom :) Vanessa, Tara and Bev's head (I think)


The Prizes. (Sadie,Michele, Nicole and Emilie's head)

I want one of these. They are cute!

No comments: