Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pizza Field Trip

This is SOME of Shayla's class. Do not ask where Dylan is he never came. Same with Jacob the neighbor boy who taught Shayla to be a dinosaur. By the way where were you Jacob?? Here are some pic's the kids had fun. The employee's needed a attitude adjustment the little dark haired one needed it more. Teacher Nisha is the Red head.




For those of you who had Little Ceasers to night DO NOT scroll down
This was 9:30 in the morning before ANY of the food was out. They left the floors and the walls looking like this. This place is so not clean! I am not a clean freak (I don't think) but it is pretty sad when a 4 year old come up and says Teacher Nisha the walls had food all over them. Teacher Nisha's response....I know honey your mom already pointed that out! Yuck..I do not think I will be getting pizza anytime soon from here. This was the only pic I dared to take all the employee's were behind me.


No comments: