Monday, October 20, 2008

Lagoon

Me and the kids ditched church yesterday and went to Lagoon. We go to Lagoon every year during Fright Mares. It is not very crowded and not hot. Here are some of the pic's.
Aunt Brittney found a new Friend

Shayla and Brittney on the Lady Bug. She told Britt that it is really high and going to be fun.

My Mom and Shayla on the music express. This one was her funnest ride.

Eating Slushy's while waited for the older (taller) kids on the Spider.


Britt and Shayla on the Dinosaur drop (I am not sure if this is the name Shayla told me it was).


Shayla has no fear this year. Britt said it was pretty high up.


Puff.....Chandler and Carter. Brynlee and Shayla and Melissa and Reigahn.


Carter bumping my mom on the bumper cars.

The Sky ride. My mom, Shayla and Gage.

Brooke and Gage on the music express. Gage noticed I was taking his pic.

Brooke and Gage while the music express is running. Kind of blurry but funny!

This was Carter's Favorite ride besides the big swings. This ride the whales and Dolphins on the side shoot water at you and you have to avoid them by moving the fish up and down. The trick to this is you have no idea when they are going to shoot the water. I have to agree with Carter this ride was really fun!
Carter waiting for the Whale to shoot the water.

Shayla on the boats. They finally repainted them!


Reigahn and Brynlee on the boats.


Chandler and Carter were so funny. These two never see each other. They only time is usually holiday's and they are late to every one so not really even then. It was good to see him and even better to see him interact with his cousins.

Reigahn and Shayla



Carter and Chandler


Shayla and Reigahn

It was a very long day yesterday. The kids had a blast. I am pretty sure we will be back next year. I am glad the weather finally became good again. I though we were going to miss lagoon this year because the weather turned so crappy so quick. The weather was warm enough that the kids could still get wet and not be cold. Except Lauren who went on rattle snake rapids 6-7 times and was soaked from head to toe! Duh..





1 comment:

Harward Family said...

How fun I wish that I would of ditched church on sunday and went to Lagoon ha ha ha!