Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh No what did I do?

Carter got it. His own credit card. He took in his jar of change and put it on a VISA CREDIT CARD!!! Look out Internet.......He had 98.00 in his bank and I only let him put 50.00 on the card. The rest is in his savings account. We had to go to Walgreen's and I was really proud of him. Of course he had to get Pokemon's (I wish this would end) at first he had 5 packs of the 3.99 and one of the 12.99. I told him how much it was and he about died. Then he ended up with one pack of 3.99 and one 12.99.



Carter bought this stuffed animal for Shayla.

And these are the most wicked things. I HATE these. Matt where are you????? I will not open these I am terrified of them!!!! I guess I will pre heat the oven and wait.

3 comments:

Michele said...

See I told you to get him one now he can reload it with his money as he earns it safer to carry around his card than all that cash he usually has in his wallet, and such a good big brother to remember Shayla.

About us said...

He can not see the money on the credit card going away like he can money plus he thinks the ATM just gives you money. When he realizes the money is gone he will be heart broken.

Brittney said...

I am so scared of those stupid pop cans too. I make Gage and Garrett open mine! I knew they where going to come in handy at some point :)