Friday, January 30, 2009

Carter's room (in the making)


Carter wants his room to be "Patriotic" He wants to have famous people in history that have made a difference for the better on the walls (his wording). I have no idea who some of the people even are! So now that the dresser is (almost) done and the red wall we are off to find stars, ribbon, pictures and frames, and some good sewing to cover the shelf with the fish on it. Wish me luck!! It's not July....


Before this is what the dresser looked like (mess and all).

and After....

I am not cleaning the mirror until I paint the white stars around it.


I love this bed spread. The brown walls can stay. The sponge bob pillow is not part of the decorating.

4 comments:

Nelle said...

That looks incredible! Try Tai Pan or Rod Works. I have some other places you can try if you don't find what you're looking for. I did Bart's room with a slight train theme that will grow with him as he gets older. I'm full of ideas...

About us said...

Already tried those...next stop is quilted bear

Michele said...

I love it, the dresser turned out great! You are really creative.

Amber and Trent said...

It looks awesome! Love the dresser!