Sunday, January 25, 2009

Draper Temple

We went to the Draper temple yesterday....I was so mad that I did not even take a pic. The kids had fun! Carter was not sure about the bus ride (a big bus and going up the big hill). Shayla loved it. It is a very beautiful temple. I do not remember the Timp Temple having such a bold message about eternal families or maybe the spirit just hit me stronger this time. I can not wait until it is dedicated. We have two more times to go and I want to see what the kids notice the second and third time around since the first time was a little overwhelming.
Yesterday was just our family, the second time is with some of my family and the third is at 8:30 at night with Matt's family. The 8:30 was the only late one they had left so Matt could go with his whole family. I hope the kids are good!

No comments: