Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sick of being sick!

Last night Carter ended up at the insta care. He was not breathing very well and they ended up giving him a steroid shot and a breathing treatment. I really dislike these places. I think they are dirty and full of all different kinds of germs! Matt thinks I am a germaphobic. When we left last night they did not even clean or sanitize for the night they turned out the lights and left. Gross ,Gross and Gross!
When you have another lady in the waiting room and her child keeps filling their pants and playing with your child who is white as a ghost and coughing like he was I think I would keep my child away. Common sense not to mention if I was the other women I would be horribly embarrassed!

Sorry my pic's of the white children will not load.

No comments: