Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wishing for SPRING!

I want the winter to be over! We need a vacation, need to go camping and just get out. I really dislike this time of year, it is cold and I feel like I am stuck inside all day long. Matt leaves for work in the dark and comes home in the dark.

Yesterday I told Shayla she could play with her little friend and this was her response...."Holy nutcrackers, I can not believe that!" Laughed so hard. She is coming up with the funniest little sayings! WE went to dinner the other night and she said that she was shivering like a Popsicle.

Carter is home sick today...Yeah. He has a cold, been complaining about his ear and says his tummy hurts. Like I said before I LOVE the winter. At least the child is eating nonstop. He has put on 8 lbs since the end of December. I am wonder if it is another growth spurt.

Well, I guess today is a day of cleaning, de-cluttering and finishing Carter's room.

No comments: