Monday, January 5, 2009

Junk Junk and more junk!!

My kids are horrible at keeping junk! They keep paper plates, strings, rocks and you name it they keep it. Today Carter went back to school ,I figured it was a good time to clean out the basement. I tried to do it on the Christmas break and they would not throw anything away. I finally got it clean and filled on big black garbage can! I love it when I can de-junk (I don't think this is a word) and the kids don't even miss the treasures that I got rid of. I need something like a treasure box that sits outside the house (no treasures allowed in the house) and then I can just dump the whole box and no need to go through the whole house!!!!

1 comment:

Sunshine Designed said...

Yes, but isn't it interesting (puts a smile on your face) to see their treasures. I love to find them. It provides me a glimpse into the head of my child.