Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Terrible two's?

If two's are terrible what is five?????

I asked Shayla to go in and go to the bathroom before rest time. I walked past the hall and she was looking at the garbage laughing (not a good sign). I asked her what she was doing....Nothing... Then I hear her says "Carter I made it in the garbage". I immediately went to see What and Why. I already new of the where, when and Who! Oh my gosh....Why????????

Why on earth would a little girl who is almost 5 pee in a garbage can? I told her that was bad and she had to go to time out. We DO NOT pee in the garbage cans!!!! She smiled laughed and skipped to her time out. I was trying not to laugh because why would a little girl do this????
I hope she got it out of her system because I can not and will not tolerate this again!!!

1 comment:

Amber and Trent said...

Oh my gosh!! That is too funny. I guess that's what happens when you have brothers lol!