Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines

The kids putting together the Valentines for their classes! It was fun. Shayla refused to write her name on the cards, she made lines and whatever she thought looked good. Carter had many more ideas of how to make his own and what would look better then what I had in mind. They got done and it will all me over Friday.....That is if Carter is going to school.

He came home today and decided that he was not going to school anymore. He is tired of people telling him what to do. He doesn't like math and reading. I do not understand what is taking the school so long. I filled out all the info in January for his evaluation. He didn't want his pic taken doing valentines. I can not wait for my insurance to cover him!!!!


2 comments:

Brittney said...

Where is my Valintine??? I love those cookies :)

About us said...

your on a diet.... All the time