Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where is that PRESENT??????

I spent 2 hours this morning looking for a present that I knew I bought. I now have a clean closet, cupboard in the kitchen and one of the pantry's. I also found the little neighbors gloves that he lost the other day. I thought they were outside in the snow but nope they were on the side of my car which I have not drove since it snowed ,he's mom will be happy and I can quit looking in the snow:) I finally found the present and one more that was hid next to it that I thought I bought but was not sure if I put it back or not. The joys of getting old!!! Take my toll I want to see if I am the only one that does this or not. I just happen to do it every year!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I voted on your poll but since I always do my shopping Dec 23rd I never forget where I hid my presents! haha