Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow, Snow and more Snow!

I do not mind the winters (when the snow is not on the roads). I am having a really had time so far this year with the snow. Carter does not want to go to school when there is snow. He does not want to get his feet wet!
The day after thanksgiving I bought boots for shayla and asked carter if he would like a pair his answer was "no, I am not playing in the snow and I am not going to school" I knew right then that we could not even try on boots, he would of have a complete breakdown. The kid is almost as tall as me and I can not force him to do anything anymore (in public).
Well, this morning of course it is snowing. We had to get his snow boots because he did not want his feet wet (I hope they fir from last year). I think he thought it was his Christmas party today and what kind of mother would I be if I told him different? He willing went to school. He was a little late because of the boots, coat, hat and gloves they all have to be just right and then you are to hot and they all come off before you can get the other child dressed!!! This is going to be a VERY VERY long winter!! Oh yeah I also have to drive the truck because of the snow (which I don't mind) and I have a little back seat driver telling me I am going to fast. It is pretty sad when a mini van is riding on your butt in the middle of a snow storm and we are going to fast .Oh well, what ever gives him less stress right now. Let the mini van slide right into me or under me as long as Carter is not having a panic attack I am ok with that.

No comments: