Friday, December 5, 2008

Carter Update

Carter has been doing this wired thing with his eyes. He can not stop blinking and squinting. I picked him up from school yesterday and he was doing it really bad. Then the thought hit me out of the blue.....TICS! The side effect of his stupid pill is tics. I had him run back into the school to get his reflections thing and I called the doctor. I told him what he has been doing and yep it is tics. The doctors response was more meds to cure the tics. I said NO...No more meds I hate giving my children any kind of meds and that's all this doctor wants to do! This is a list of what Carter is suppose to be taking...
ADD
Depression
Sleeping
Appetite
and now a tic med
This is way to much for a 7 year old to be taking. I have called my family doctor to get a second opinion about Carter! I do not have him on all of these pills just the ADD one. I am tired of this and just want him to be normal to fit in and to have friends that are not mean.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I noticed that sunday but I thought maybe he was just tired. I'm so glad your getting a second opinion, he's just not the same Carter.
P.S.
Love your background