Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holes on Shayla's body!

I know you have to tell your children not to put things up your nose but Shayla is a whole other story!!! Popcorn in the ear and this morning in the bath she starts screaming and I go running in thinking what could be wrong, she is to old to poop in the tub or is she? Oh no Shayla did better then that she but a marble up her butt (I hoped it was her butt!!!). I can not believe this child. I told her to sit on the toilet while I called the doctor. Well it came out. Yes, an embarrassing phone avoided! Now their is only one whole left that I hope I don't have to deal with!!!! I thought the ear was the last one but nope it seams MOM forgot about the others!! I was wondering how much a marble removal would be. The popcorn came to a total of $2044.00 and should have came out in gold!

No comments: