Friday, April 10, 2009

10TH Anniversary

Yesterday was our tenth Anniversary! I tired to post some pics but they would not load. I can not believe how much changes in 10 years. Our cars use to be spotless and we were never home, always gone camping and now....well our cars are a mess (thanks to kids) we hardly make it out camping and it seems like we are always home. I would not change it I love my kids ( some days it doesn't show) and I could not image how boring my life would be with out them. We are very boring people. Me and the kids went to a birthday party at Classic and got home about 10:00 and Matt was home by himself and had a bowl of cereal for dinner. Maybe we will do something on Saturday, movie and a early dinner? We still have to color eggs!
Happy Anniversary Matt, I love you!!

2 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Happy Anniversary. 10 years seems like forever and just yesterday! Hope you get out to celebrate.

Michele said...

Wow 10 years I dont think I was married that long combining both of them. haha. Any how you know who can come stay with the kids Saturday Night!!!!!