Monday, September 8, 2008

The Weekend

My mom is crazy. She took the six grand kids to the cabin overnight by herself. This is Chandler my nephew.

Check out Shayla's hairdo.

Matt loading the four wheeler to get ready to go. We had to go up to the cabin to get the the four wheeler and a couple of other things before it gets to cold. On the way home we blew a tire on the four wheeler trailer. The spare was low so we had to turn around and go back to Fairview to put air in it. It was a fun trip home. Then......... My husband (who has no temper) got mad when He was putting the four wheeler away because.....The trailer hit the rotted boxes of nails that where left out side. Let me tell you how they got outside. Well about a month ago I noticed the truck was getting really rusty (you can see it in the pic above) on the back corner. I could not figure out why it was rusting so fast. I was outside one morning when the neighbors sprinklers came on and Wow there was the answer! The sprinklers were hitting right on that spot. So I cleaned out the garage so I could put the truck in it (where it is suppose to be, until my husband filled it with other stuff). Well, the boxes of nails are to go on the unfinished shed (we have had the shed since May 26th). I could not lift them so I scooted them with my foot out the side door of the garage (he new they were there). It was either the truck or the nails? I choose the truck Matt choose the nails. Anyway back to the post. Matt hit the box of nails so he had to move them. This mad him mad so he mentioned to me that he had to move them and I said well if the shed was done then no one would have to move them. Remember my husband has no temper issues.......Then he floored the four wheeler (all the neighbors were outside) I screamed to the top of my lungs ''Matt Fackrell" just as he clipped the fence and flipped the gate up from the bottom and ripped it off.....

I need a Carpenter to finish all my husbands unfinished projects.....Maybe he won't be so angry!!

No comments: