Friday, September 12, 2008

Tadpoles

We went to Wal-mart today and had Carter's eyes tested. They are fine. On the way out we seen a tadpole tank thing. I thought it would be fun the let the kids see the tadpoles grow. We get home and the paper says you have to send away for the tadpoles and it takes 4-6 weeks. Well, we wanted to do it today and they was not flying with Carter's short temper. We decided we are taking back the tadpole thing and getting fish. We got the fish tank out from downstairs and thought that it also might help Carter fall asleep so we put it in his room. We will see.
Carter is tired can you tell. I told him if he did not look at the camera I was not giving back his Pokemon's. I swear that is the only word he responds to. Thanks Michele for the interest in Pokemon. I know if it was not for the all gold Pokemon it would be way gone by now....Let's all hope! This child was not even allowed to watch Pokemon and now some how that is all he does. Pokemon shoes, games, cards, toys, and even books.

1 comment:

Michele said...

All I can say is your welcome, what else would a favorite Aunt do! Hope the fish help with his sleeping.