Thursday, November 6, 2008

What Luck!

I need some luck........ Go figure. We got flu shots on 10/16 my insurance would have covered them if I got them after 11/1/08. Now Friday I have to have a CT-Scan, my out of pocket hospital is $1500.00 and I have met $0 on this for the year. Of course I will meet my expense at the END of the year. I HATE small spaces. I do not even like it when the person behind you in line is to close to you. I have to be in the machine for 45min. Yeah......I can do it.......I can do it as long as the power does not go out!
My hate for small places probably has a lot to do with my brothers. They use to throw blankets over my head and pin me to the floor while saying...you are running out of air, the air you are breathing has no oxygen left in it...and so on. Maybe also being tied up to the doors and all your Mom says is "not around the neck guys" I have this on a tape recorded.....I can prove this.

No comments: