Friday, November 14, 2008

My "Bucket list"

I stole this idea from Megan..

1.Don't yell in the mornings
2. Teach Carter everything about history
3. Teach Shayla to read
4. Do art/Pre-school act. on the days we don't have Pre-School
5. Have Friends
6. Have game nights and let all the kids run wild until they crash
7. Find a babysitter
8. Be sealed
9. Go to the Temple often
10. Love ALL my neighbors
11. Go herd cattle
12. Not to be afraid of the dark in the mountains
13. Plan FHE for the Year
14. Find decorations that go with dead things (cheap)
15. Budget
16. Not look at my bank account for a week
17. Be a month ahead on all my bills
18. Work on at least one of these a week
19. Prepare meals for the whole week in advance
20. Write in the "good book" every night for a month
21. Write in the "good book" for the year
22. Work out daily
23. loose 30 lbs.
24. Love myself
25. stop biting my fingernails again
26. organize
27. scrapbook a page a week
28. Clean all the pic's off the computer
29. Buy a swing for my kids
30. Go on a date without kids
31. Pay off debt
32. Buy Carter a bed
33. Finish the bonus room
34. Go to Disneyland
35. Go on a trip as a family (not camping or family reunions)
36. Go back to School
37. Work when my kids are in school
38. Spend all day at the library with my kids
39. Go shopping and not have Shayla run away or throw a fit
40. Have food storage
41. Fulfill my callings
42. Learn to weld
43. Finish my yard
44. Hang the bikes
45. Finish a deck
46. Plant a garden
47. All the Free activities I can find with my kids
48. Keep up with school in the summer
49. Go walking
50. Teach my children the true meaning of Christmas (physically)
51. Work at the soup kitchen
52. Do Charitable service
53. Visit Poverty countries and serve
54. Take my kids on a plane
55. learn to cook
56. Learn to cut hair
57. See my kids graduate
58. See my kids married
59. Teach my kids values
60. Go see the light at Temple square
61 Add to my list

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I will take your kids and that will knoch off quite a few items on this list :) lets trade!!!