Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Oil

I was cleaning out the Bathroom cupboard when I found this bottle of baby oil. I bought this bottle when Carter was born so 71/2 years ago. It was used once. Let me explain. I use to bowl on a league and would leave carter home with Matt he was just little. He was told to bath him and them put the green bottle of lotion on him (Johnson's and Johnson's mild baby LOTION) Carter skin could not handle the pink bottle of lotion. When I got home I went to the crib to check on him. I though he was sweating to death so I put my hand on hos head to see how high his fever was........Well he was not hot at all just really slick. I had to think why my child was so slick, then I looked over at the changing table and there was this bottle of Baby OIL. Matt rubbed him down with baby oil instead of lotion. Well, after that this bottle was hid and no one used it. I found it today and thought we never use this and threw it away. It was not two seconds when I hear "MOM, I kind of got this stuck" what was stuck I lean around the corner and Carter has one of his keys stuck on his purple finger. I had no idea how I was getting this off. Needless to say we are keeping the bottle of baby oil in the first aid kit! If you have an old bottle laying around you might just want to keep it. It works wonders on stuck things!



No comments: