Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Splash Park!

Our ward is doing a "Summer Calander" every Tuesday and Thursday they go do something fun with the kids. Yesterday we went to the splash park in Herriman. Me and driving directions not a good idea. Me and the kids ended up at a splash park but not the one with the ward. What the heck, once we pulled up there was no way I was getting the kids back in the car! After about on hour I lost track of Shayla..... I looked everywhere. I was getting scared when all of a sudden I heard this high pitch scream coming from the bathroom. My stomach was at ease "That was Shayla". I have told this child several times that she can not go into the bathroom alone!!!! I think this makes it a challange for her. She will run to primary before I can get there then as I am getting to the primary room she is sneaking out the other door to go to the bathroom because, "I can do it my self, I can do it MOM" is what I always hear. I know she is 4 but there is a lot of scary people out there and I do not want her in the bathroom by her self. Matt and I have seen to many people in bathrooms using needles and I do not want my children to come across the left overs!!!!
The Splash Park was fun and I think every city should have them. The best FREE thing I have done this week. Oh sorry forgot to bring the camera. I might have lost that to :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

See you do know how to change your background.