Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally a day at HOME!

Well, we (I) enrolled Carter into a Summer School with Alpine School District and it is every day for two weeks at Bonneville. Carter loves it need less to say I do not think we will do it again unless it is a little closer to home. It goes from 8:15-12:00. He as never complained about getting up Carter loves the inventors and my mom is trying to talk him into making fuel that is mostly water. Wouldn't we all love that! Here are some pic's
Forget about the peanut butter and Jam all over her face, this is how tired my children are at 8:00 at night. Carter looks like he has been crying but he hasn't.

This is at the gym in the school where Carter goes to the Inventors Convention. He loves it and does not mind getting up and out the door by 7:00. If you know Carter that is WAY early for him. He will sleep till 11:30 if you let him.



This is the tooth paste they made. " I made it out of the box with the arm on it and they said not to eat it, they were right it was gross."
Yesterday Carter woke up and started throwing up. We stayed home from School. It was nice not to have to live in Orem for the day. Today at school they have a field trip to SLC. We are staying home another day because Carter has not ate yet. I was up Till Midnight last night cleaning my house. Anyone know of a good mop, I hate them all. The swifer is the worst. The little pre wet pads....Well they only do about 4 stripes on the floor before they dry out. It is a good thing I bought a Costco box. After about 15 (well 6) pads my floor was some what clean.




1 comment:

Michele said...

You mean he actually tried the toothpaste our Mr.Wont Eat Anything Strange!!! It just looks like he doesnt feel good in that picture, and how in the heck does Shayla get jam up to her eyebrows?