Saturday, June 27, 2009

Should have listened

Today I was informed about a ward member's and also someone I considered a FRIEND passing. The last couple of week I have been thinking about her. I was planning on going to see her but didn't want to just show up. I drove up by her house Friday afternoon and was not sure which one it was. I cam e home and should have looked it up and went back but I didn't! A couple of calls to tie up loose ends with primary would turn into a couple of hours of talking over the phone. We had somethings in common. She had a lot of stress in her life but her Testimony of the church was GREAT it was POWERFUL! In my eye's she had it all. She definitely had her trials in this life but we learn and grow from them and when you talked to her the light would shine through she had DREAMS and HOPES for the future and will greatly be missed. This will serve as a LIFE lesson to me to NEVER second guess myself and to ALWAYS listen!

3 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Sorry for your loss Jenni.

Nelle said...

And I just saw her on Thursday. What a shock.

Unknown said...

I am Samantha Boutelle's sister, Tammy. I noticed that you commented on our sister Melissa's blog, so I came over to yours. I want you to know I just read your entry on Samantha's passing. Please be assured that she was fully aware of the love your ward had for her and especially from your kind bishop. Her circumstances were difficult but her testimony never waivered. I am sure that the Lord in his tender mercy knew that she had been given more than she could handle. We miss her every day but are also grateful for the loving legacy she gave not only to our family but to friends as well. Thank you for you kind words!