Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chicken Coop

I was out building my square foot garden and could not find Shayla. Well a couple of days ago we put a lock on the front of the chicken coop because Shayla would take all the chickens out all the time and spanking did not stop it. Well needless to say the lock kept shayla from getting the chickens out but it didn't keep Shayla out. She climbed up the ramp and into the box...I am glad there was enough nails in it to hold her weight and she could get out on her own! Later tonight all the neighbor kids were over and they were playing "hide and seek" shayla told them that they could hide in the coop. I wonder who I will find next.





Oh my mom has the Camera!!

Look at all the stuff in her hair. At least she put the gloves on, right?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ohh your little girl just cracks me up with the things she does. What a cutie!!